Interested in enhancing your skills in HVAC installations and staying ahead of the competition?
The Home Performance Stakeholder Council is pleased to announce the release of a NEW training course for HVAC contractors on quality furnace and heat pump retrofit installations.
Watch this 10 minute video course and see if our new training is right for you. This training is available for FREE for BC Contractors for a limited time (regularly $1500).
Contractors outside of British Columbia will receive a limited time $250 discount code after watching this video course.
In this short video course, we'll review the goals of the Quality Installation of Forced Air Furnace and Air Source Heat Pump Retrofits in BC Homes Training Course, what you can expect from each module, and reveal your discount code to enroll.
Don't miss this chance to enhance your learning with advanced instruction on:
- How to evaluate existing HVAC systems at pre-changeout and develop installation strategies to optimize performance of replacement furnaces and heat pumps.
- Opportunities to incorporate quality installation components designed to achieve improved comfort, equipment longevity, energy savings and greenhouse gas reductions for your customers.
- Best practices on equipment commissioning and consumer education to support proper operation/maintenance.
Supported by the Ministry of Energy and Mines, BC Hydro and FortisBC, this course will become part of the program registered contractors mandatory training requirements in the future.
- Watch the short 10 minute video
- Identify if Quality Installation of Forced Air Furnace and Air Source Heat Pump Retrofits in BC Homes Training Course is Right For You?
Your cart is empty