This section covers a variety of safety topics related to installation in our industry.
We're going to look at the hazards that can and do exist on job sites.
It's important that we're aware of all safety aspects that may affect a job site prior to arriving, while working, and throughout the cleanup.
- We are going to look at relevant safety and health regulations,
- We're going to look at Identifying hazards and how to mitigate them,
- We are going to look at how to keep yourself and your crew safe,
- We're definitely going to take a dive Into asbestos awareness, and
- We're going to look at some commonly needed certificates for our Industry.
- Identify safety risks specific to retrofitting existing homes
- Identify the need for a health and safety program
- Identify safe work procedures for access tools and equipment
- Identify the correct Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) and its use and maintenance
- Describe the most commonly used insulation products and the corresponding PPE requirements
- Recognize the environments where asbestos Is most commonly found and how to mitigate the associated risks
- Describe safe work procedures for dealing with asbestos and why specialized training Is needed
- Identify recommended additional safety certifications for this Industry
Your cart is empty